Tying the knot at the Tythe Barn
We do many events here at the barn but weddings...they're our 'thing'. Yes, The Tythe Barn provides the most amazing setting and we agree that we are pretty lucky to have such a professional team of chefs as our in-house caterers but we are also fairly confident that, having done a few, we know how to put on a good wedding. We listen, we sit down and talk and we are really passionate about getting it right - for you. Every wedding is different and that's what keeps us alive.
The Tythe Barn provides you with a blank canvas upon which you can create the wedding day of your dreams. Corny? Okay, but it's true and we are a small, friendly and dedicated team who are here to help you every step of the way. Arrive with us in the morning and do the whole thing in one place, ceremony - indoor or outdoor, food - whatever you want and party - a civilised affair or a rave. The choice is yours. Look, we've even created a unique and exciting place for the bride and groom to stay over...if you can't bring yourselves to leave!
Weddings at The Tythe Barn are always exclusive and we ensure absolute privacy.
- Exclusive use of the venue, mature landscaped gardens and paddock
- Comprehensive guidance and advice on the planning of your day
- Indoor/outdoor Civil ceremonies and Partnerships
- Flexible use of 2 barns with under-floor heating and mood lighting indoor and outdoor
- Capacity for up to 155 seated guests dining in the main barn / 40 in the Cow Shed and a maximum of 220 guests for an evening reception.
- Pergolas, paddock, private gardens, the old chapel and elegant spaces for photography
- On site Bridal Suite (at an additional cost)
- Space for marquees for larger functions
- Fully licensed bar
- Room with ensuite shower facilities for use as private lounge, changing room or creche
- Interior/exterior PA and sound system
- Multi-media projector and screen
- Fully heated facility
- Floodlit carpark for 150 cars / coach access
- Helicopter landing site